We hope this message finds you enjoying the warmth and longer days of the summer season. We mentioned in our Friday newsletter last week that we were planning to take a break from newsletters for most of July. This is just to give us and our hard-working writers some much-needed time off for family, friends, self-care and adventure. We hope you are able to take some time to recharge, too. In the meantime, we’ve assembled some of our favorite articles on joy, love and self-care for you. See you in a few weeks!
Rob, Diana, Tiffany, Josh, Courtney, TaSin and Don
For your summer reading pleasure, a mix of new stories and golden oldies:
- What Makes For a Good Life. MindSite News Daily.
- A New York Times’ past take on The Book of Joy by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- We Interrupt This Program to Bring You #BlackJoy. MindSite News.
- Preschool Rx in an OldFolks Home. MindSite News.
- The Therapeutic Power of Taylor Swift. MindSite News Daily. A psychiatrist explains why the young mega-star has become the voice of a generation.
- Revisiting #DisabledJoy Five Years Later: How a Hashtag of Pride Continues to Resonate. MindSite News
Type of work: